Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry   Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 am

For those who plan to obtain the Black Moa Chick mini, I have good news.

One of the ingredients you need to gather is Skree Wings, which you trade five of for the Nesting Material. You don't actually have to gather the skree wings yourself. Fortunately, I have taken it upon myself to run around in the Forum Highlands with a Discord squad to perform mass Harpy slayings. The wings aren't too common, but they aren't as uncommon as everyone seems to think they are.

If others want to join me on such outings, feel free. The discorders are sufficient for healing and the Spirit Spam build is enough for me to do this on my own. Help can only speed things along and increase the number of Skree Wings that drop. I will be doing this until I don't feel it is viable to get any more moa chick minis. I have ten characters in PVE, only one of which has gained a moa chick so far.

For the other items, the only places you must be able to access for a character to get a Moa Chick are Leviathan Pits (after Gyala Hatchery mission), Gunnar's Hold in Eye of the North (to beat up Zho in the Norn Fighting Tournament) and Sorrow's Furnace. Most of the needed items can be gathered by any character and traded over. Sorrow's furnace is very easy. With minimal work, you can get to The Final Assault, which you can repeat at any time once finished, and in that quest does the Moa Chick hunt end. You don't even have to win. You just have to be able to get there.

----

Secondly!

Those of you interested in gathering Oppressor Weapons for your monument, I am willing to offer assistance with the Shining Blade Bounties you will no doubt be looking at as progressive activity. I will hand all War Supply rewards over to those I assist, since I have a full Oppressor Weapon set. Again, multiple PVE characters so I can at present handle six or more such errands each day, time allowing.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

PostSubject: Re: Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry   Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm

I think I will be doing a Moa hunt hatch thing. I can also 'sist with Oppressor matters.
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

PostSubject: Re: Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry   Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am

The only thing I have left for the Moa chick is Sorrow's Furnace. I tried it H/H, but the one part with the stupid dwarf... yeah, he died, so I fail'd.

Also, I PUG'd Cerris yesterday, with a typical PUG. The warriorleader kept telling us to stay WAY back so he could pull, but then he always failed to pull back to us and yelled if we moved up. He almost died several times.
Back to top Go down
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

PostSubject: Re: Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry   Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:31 am

Had similar experience with Warrior leader in Boreas Seabed. Only he didn't go for pulling. He just ran ahead and expected us to "keep up" with him. Because you know, rushing to kill things that he wants to kill that are identical to what everyone is already dealing with is more important than staying near his healers.

His name is Dime Drop. Friends him so you know to avoid brainache. This is not a team player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry   Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry Empty

Back to top Go down

Moa Chickery, Oppressor Weaponry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: