Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Will You Be? (GW2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashiro
Admin
Tashiro

Who Will You Be?  (GW2) Empty
PostSubject: Who Will You Be? (GW2)   Who Will You Be?  (GW2) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 am

So, who do you plan to be in GW2?
I'm thinking a ranger so far, though I'm not going to be certain until I see what the new professions are going to be. I may try something different depending on my mood and the name of the character I'm taking.

So far, I'm considering perhaps making someone named either Shiro Kurosawa or Rei Kurosawa (ranger). Human.
I could go Talen Blackwell, but I'm not sure what profession he'd be. Err. What's particularly rogue-like? Human.
I could go Jacob MacDougal, he'd be a warrior, I think. Human.
Or perhaps Llewellyn apRhian, if I was going sylvari.

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foolsmoon.com
Kwaidan
Admin
Kwaidan

PostSubject: Re: Who Will You Be? (GW2)   Who Will You Be?  (GW2) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 am

I'm really thinking I might wanna make a sylvari necromancer, but I dunno yet. I mean, I could maybe want to make another Saotome, to carry on the legacy, but I'm not sure who she'd be if I did. With the sylvari, I could make Ghost of Stories Never Told.. but that's a really long name, and I don't think it'd work. I could call her Ghost of Stories though.. that might work.

Now that we've got the black widow.. I'm actually kinda thinking of making a ranger. I'd have her all dressed in dark colours, and she'd have the black widow spider as a pet. All creepy and such. If I did that, I'd probably name her Gyouko Saotome -- and there you go, I just got my Saotome planned out. :>

So.. Ghost of Stories - sylvari necromancer.
Gyouko Saotome - human ranger.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

PostSubject: Re: Who Will You Be? (GW2)   Who Will You Be?  (GW2) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am

I'm for sure going to have a norn ranger, and I've decided to name her Orian. I'm not sure if I will use a second name (currently I hear single word names are allowed, but it might change). I'm wondering how to make the lore work since Ranolae is human. This will be the clear descendant of Ranolae, but I'm not sure I want to "personally" link my other characters to any current ones from GW. I'd like to think of future norn Orian as named after Orian (Ranolae) because of some omen or spirit call surrounding her birth. So one day Orian (norn) does some research into her history and finds Orian (Ranolae) in the archives and learns of all the heroic deeds. Then she finds her (Ranolae's) journal and learns some of her tricks and techniques. Then (at the time GW2 timeline begins) that's when she learns of the Hall of Monuments and inherits the rewards to start her journey. I love it. What a Face

I'm also going to make a human, most likely will be a necromancer. She will be a huge xenophobe and not work with any other race, bent on helping humans make it back to the top of the food chain. I may name her Xiaquin.

The rest are TBA. They will likely be less-played since I'd like to keep a limit on how many characters I take seriously. For sure I'm doing one of every race, so asura will be next, followed by charr and by then I'll probably have a good story for a sylvari.

The asura will be quirky I think. I want one that is less concerned about winning anything and just likes to have fun. The laboratory would be used to make mind-bending alchemy and/or tricks that make it into raves and used to trip serious balls. bounce Basically I just want a super-smart party animal.

The charr will be a female and one of peace. She will look back on her race's blighted history and hate the smell of steel and death that reeks from her lands. I want her sympathetic to the human race and, as a scholar, hopes to become something of an ambassador to them and work toward permanent peace. Profession will be important, so I hope something good is left to be revealed.

The sylvari I want to make is unknown. I know very little about them, like the rest of Tyria, so it'll be a long time before I can walk in those shoes..er...feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will You Be? (GW2)   Who Will You Be?  (GW2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will You Be? (GW2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: