Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Need To Do This

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 pm

It's a long-term project, kind of funny in concept.

What we do:
Everyone either be a secondary or primary Ritualist. Capture the skill Destructive was Glaive in Arkjok Ward from Nightfall. Also add Spirit Rift and Ancestors' Rage to your skill bar. Those three skills, some kind of self-heal or three (Restoration magic helps) and one unlimited resurrection skill per player involved.

My plan:
Get as many players together as we can with that sort of skill bar. Go from mission to mission and see what can't be done in this way in normal mode. Hard mode would probably be too much for this. This is a long-term planned activity. We had great fun running around with Courier Falken dropping Glaive Bombs on everything that came along. Let's relive that fun, only without the repetetiveness of going along a single path endlessly.

If anyone needs help capturing Destructive Was Glaive, tag me in-game (Rin Dayna is my main's name). If I'm not occupied with something pressing, I'll help out.
Back to top Go down
Kwaidan
Admin
Kwaidan

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:39 am

I have made Talis Armaros for this purpose.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 pm

bounce I have a Mara ready.
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 pm

UPDATE

A Kitsune Kugori and one of myself went on a Glaive spree in Nahpui Quarter NM (I had yet to do it for that stupid title). We had... two? other players with us, a Sabway team, and Tahlkora. It was fun and quick.

I have at least two characters that can do it at present, possibly a third if it's possible to do on a Ranger. I'd imagine it is, but I worry about energy.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

Kugori could go /N and bring Blood Ritual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Need To Do This Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Do This   We Need To Do This Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Do This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: