Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scenery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
corin

corin

Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Scenery   Scenery EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

I am working on a project...

As a few (or all) of you know, I recently got a new computer, and this new computer has Windows 7. One of the funnest things in it is rotating slideshow wallpapers. I'm really excited about it, but I don't want to give up the old Guild Wars-themed desktop I had. And this monitor has some funky aspect ratio, so I'm out of luck.

OR AM I?!?! I intend to find some of the most beautiful places in Guild Wars and take screenshots to use in my wallpaper. I have a couple places in mind, but not enough to make it interesting.

Where do you think I should go?
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenery   Scenery EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

You should go back to Pre and find some nice woodsy/greenery scenes. Then into the northern Shiverpeaks (in between Larch and Ascalon). Then there is the Crystal Desert, and I say round it out with something very Canthan, on the Shing Jea Island.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenery   Scenery EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 am

Need scenery ideas and screenshots? Snapshot Henchmen pretty much beats everyone. She...kind of did the entire game.

http://bloogum.net/guildwars/

6195 screenshots. And these are not "average", she really took her time with every remarkable place, and they're in high resolution. I think she even screened some parts of cinemas. The layout is fantastic, as well!

In short, no matter how much you say you love GW scenery, she apparently loves it more. I'm comfortable with this, given the insanery of this project. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scenery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenery   Scenery Empty

Back to top Go down

Scenery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: