Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday Punday Funday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orian

Orian

Sunday Punday Funday! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Punday Funday!   Sunday Punday Funday! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello everyone this is Orian Thundersong and welcome to Let's Play SUPER Arena Guild Wars: DEUX!

When we last left off we had a little somethin'-somethin' called "let's login and plauy Gill Warz to gather!" ..er, together! Yeah! Awesome!

So let's begin, on our most wonderful, super- mega- fantastic adventures of the night, yeah! All you have to do is sign your name and character info below to join our most powerful, mecha- unstoppable faction, er, group of the playing...yeah!

OH WHAT THE--oh yeah, the time! Ha-ha! Well all of us powerful, mega-heroes log in at: 9PM CST/10PM EST (2AM UTC)

Oh no! What?! Oh yeah, we have many beautiful europeans and others outside the States. So, uh, yeah! Ha-ha. Well, we don't need to have just one group meeting, we can have TWO groups, for double, super, awesome hemisphere action, yeah! Haarrr-herr, YES!!

Translation [Orian] to [Normal people]:

Our usual guild meetings happened Sundays at 9pm Central Time, and will continue, as far as I know. Come join us!

As a suggestion, there could be a second meet-up organized for those in the european region.

This will make guild dungeon runs possible, as well as general funsies and helping mates. bounce

Sign it.

Sign.It.Now.
Back to top Go down
Kwaidan
Admin
Kwaidan

Sunday Punday Funday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Punday Funday!   Sunday Punday Funday! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

I'll be making the Sundays. I didn't this week, because Tashiro (Rei) wanted to get one of his dungeons done, but yeah, Sundays at 9's my usual. ;>
Back to top Go down

Sunday Punday Funday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Guild Wars 2-
Jump to: