Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for GW2 Actual Open (No Spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kwaidan
Admin
Kwaidan

Plans for GW2 Actual Open (No Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Plans for GW2 Actual Open (No Spoilers)   Plans for GW2 Actual Open (No Spoilers) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 am

GW2 starts with an introductory scenario. While in this scenario you're kinda off-limits, we can't trade you stuff. You'll nominally remain level 1 through the entire introduction, simply because mobs don't give enough to be worth using them to level. There is enough however for you to train your starting weapon to maximum (and I think it might be possible to pick up another weapon or two from drops, I don't remember..) Once the introduction is finished, you'll have access to your 'home city'. The city has Asura Gates which will allow us all to hook up with one another. This means once that's done, we'll be able to get together and actually work on the campaign.

Each region has a bunch of stuff for people to do, outside of your personal instance. I think what we should do is hook up with one another, and do all the 'hearts' in each region, working one race at a time. So, 'first human region' then 'first norn region' and 'first charr region' and so forth. This'll be awesome for gathering reputation and levels, and get us used to working with one another. We can pick the specific order later for which races, but this will allow us to develop and keep a slow, steady pace.

As for personal instances.. well, yes, they're personal, but you can team up when doing them - just remember your enemies will get buffer if you do this. We'll need to decide how we wanna do this later. The personal stories IS the main campaign if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, we'll see.
Back to top Go down

Plans for GW2 Actual Open (No Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived) :: GW2 Discussion-
Jump to: