Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zen Daijun Day is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

Zen Daijun Day is here! Empty
PostSubject: Zen Daijun Day is here!   Zen Daijun Day is here! EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

For the Z-vanquish. Grab it on every character. Remember how trivially easy Tahnnakai Temple was? It's actually easier to do this region. Just take anyone from Factions with you who has passed Shing Jea Island and there will be zero enemies around.

Just so you understand what that means:
Kill one roaming animal, get vanquish credit.
Gain: 150 Z-copper, 1.5 platinum, and some 10k experience that I'm not sure anyone really needs at this point.

On every character. Hurry though, you have until noon EST (14:00 Guild Wars Wiki time) tomorrow to pick it up. Don't worry about actually having to complete it today, just grab it.
Back to top Go down
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

PostSubject: Re: Zen Daijun Day is here!   Zen Daijun Day is here! EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Glad I tested this first...

Okay! It seems only Factions-specific characters can get the benefit of doing this, as a non-factions character going in with them will cause enemies to spawn as normal.

So, still at least one bonus for everyone who has a factions-made character.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

PostSubject: Re: Zen Daijun Day is here!   Zen Daijun Day is here! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

Ah! I keep missing new threads, because I don't check the forum too often. Is there a way to get notified of new posts?
Back to top Go down
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

PostSubject: Re: Zen Daijun Day is here!   Zen Daijun Day is here! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

I don't really check very often either, but there is a setting under Preferences to notify by email when someone replies to a post you make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zen Daijun Day is here!   Zen Daijun Day is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zen Daijun Day is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: