Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charrawrrr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orian

Orian

Charrawrrr Empty
PostSubject: Charrawrrr   Charrawrrr EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 pm

So, the charr had their own week, or something. It was hard to notice, since they're probably the least I'm excited for Laughing

So, instead of spamming links (you all DID follow them all religiously, right?), here's my impression of the charr.

RIBBEH-RAHWR!...*scratch-claw* *sniffs armpit* *falls over and passes out*

Ok, seriously, I don't know why they're so uber popular. Yes, they're big and means and so full of cat, but, are those the only reasons? Why yes, IMO I think that pretty much is it. Internet people love cats, therefore anything with a tail will be sought after and pounced upon without hesitation. Honestly, way too many charr lovers out there if you ask me. There's going to be a LOT of furballs to clean up in the Black Citadel; I'm glad i don't have that job and we norn are mostly hairless (except for our epic beard people).

BUT, I still might roll one. Would have to be female, because the dudes are fugly and their lore is pretty much "wreck everything, call humans 'mice', grunt-talk until tired, repeat." I'd like to do a charr that has bigger dreams and is S-M-R-T. No idea what professhun I'd use, but something that would use technology, obviously. However, she'd want to leave Ascalon since it's too smokey and charr farts smell like muff strudel.

So what do you think of charr? Still bitter with them? Jelly? Umad? Problem, humans?

Go #TeamAsuraWeek bounce
Back to top Go down
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

Charrawrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrawrrr   Charrawrrr EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 pm

In all fairness they seem to refer to humans as "meat" and Gwen as "mouse". Because she slipped past them and ran to escape the Charr entertainment productions.
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

Charrawrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrawrrr   Charrawrrr EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I sound like I was sniffing glue when I wrote that, and that is the part you pick out to discuss. Oh, Fox, it's why you're awesome.

But really, all they do is insult humans. They threw themselves at the norn and were whooped, yet still act like their the toughest race. Then they have the nerve to act all superior for not believing in gods, yet they stand behind siege weapons and vehicles to carry the weight of their words. They learned nothing from The Searing, leaving the land a scourge and barely inhabitable. If you ask me they're almost as much a blight on Ascalon as the Dragon and the Ghosts of Ascalon are not the problem.

So there. Stuff it, kitties!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charrawrrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrawrrr   Charrawrrr Empty

Back to top Go down

Charrawrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived) :: GW2 Discussion-
Jump to: