Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Derv!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

Holy Derv! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Derv!   Holy Derv! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm

New Derv skills unveild. Things are going to be very weird for a while.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Game_updates

Some things of note:
- Scythe now attacks faster, but has a lower Critical damage result.
- All Avatar spells now have a standard cost of 5 energy, take 45 seconds of disabling and recharge in 10 seconds (if it's interrupted or something). No longer do we need something to recharge skills for a Derv to remain in an Avatar form permanently. Which is good since they changed Eternal Aura significantly.
- Eternal Aura's effect now performs a "in the area" resurrection of every party member when it ends, and it doesn't end unless you have something to force it to end. Not a problem for a Derv. It takes 4 seconds to cast but gives you a +100 Health boost.
- New "Flash" enchantments. Instant cast things, but they disable other flash enchantments on your bar for 1 second (Not that much of a problem, really). Instant cast means you can use them while moving, and they are not interruptable.
- Dervs have joined Paragons and Warriors in the "uses Adrenaline" gang. So P/D or W/D is a more viable idea.
- Derv enchantments now have a blue outline in the "what effects are on me" section of your User Interface. I like this.
Back to top Go down
kyubiko
Admin
kyubiko

Holy Derv! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Derv!   Holy Derv! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Each Avatar got a big overhaul too. Dwayna no longer heals per skill used, but does retain its hex-removing capability. It is also a way to deal Holy damage along with Balthazar. I'm quite pleased with how they decided to work these changes in.
Back to top Go down

Holy Derv!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived)-
Jump to: