Scions of Arion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scions of Arion guild forum, a Guild Wars group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orian

Orian

Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)   Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Blog Posts:

Human Week Schedule!

Part One: Against the Wall (Background NPC Audio Samples)

Part Two - Character Art: Designing Humans

Part three was the update to the GW2 website (below). See second post for not-ArenaNet blog posts; interviews, previews, n' stuff like that.

Part Four - The Line of Duty, lore with Ree Soesbee

Official GW2 Site:

Tyria->Races->Humans->Exploding Information

Last edited by Orian on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)   Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Orian

Orian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)   Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Double, no, triple bubble, toil and trouble. There's the Seraph, the Ministry Guard and the Shining Blade. All are martial bodies and have power. It looks pretty complicated, but kind of intriguing. I can see this as one of the more interesting places for mystery and discovery. Something tells me other races won't be nearly as complicated, but I hope they are as interesting on the inside. bounce

I'm still not totally sold on making a human, though. I will probably just buy their town clothes and run around with the children. LIGHTNING BOLT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)   Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, the huge manatee! (Humans)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Arion :: Archived :: Fun Stuff (Archived) :: GW2 Discussion-
Jump to: